A world class learning experience is five tips away.
- Be really curious! In every moment, want to know and understand more.
- Embrace a culture of learning over a culture of earning. Concern yourself with learning and growing personally instead of getting that A+.
- Manage your time well. Where are you going to carve out the time to devote to being curious and learning?
- Build connections. Be aware of the people behind the course (instructors, learners, authors, etc). Reach out and connect with these people.
- Leave it a little better than it was when you first came. Contribute to the learning environment, your fellow learners, and the course.
What else might you add to this list to make it even better learning experience!